Book Organizer Pro 1.4
EULA - End User License Agreement
Book Organizer Pro - License Agreement
Powerful Book Database Manager
The Book Organizer Pro is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use Book Organizer Pro, you must purchase it.
2. One registered copy of this software may either be used by a single user who uses the software personally on one or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used nonsimultaneously by multiple users, but not both. The licensed Book Organizer Pro software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions. In case of sharing your license information your registration key will be blacklisted and result in immediate and automatic termination of this license
3. The Book Organizer Pro trial version may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Book Organizer Pro without written permission from the copyright holder.
4. Book Organizer Pro IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
5. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Bolide Software.
6. Installing and using Book Organizer Pro signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
7. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Book Organizer Pro files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.